2016 Türkiye Scholarship
Libyan students who would like to enjoy Türkiye Scholarship are kindly reminded that they can apply online for the relevant scholarship programme until 31 March 2016. Those who would like to apply for the programme can find detailed information at the note below.
Further information can be reached at: www.turkiyeburslari.gov.tr
2016 Türkiye Scholarships Applications
Applications for Türkiye Scholarships will be received by 29 February-31 March 2016. The application to Türkiye Scholarships programmes is online and totally free process. Applications delivered by hand or post will not be evaluated.
Candidates can apply only one scholarship programme in accordance with their educational background and academic goals.
Türkiye Scholarships include both scholarship and university placement at the same time. Applicants will be placed in a university and programme among their preferences specified in the online application form.
Most programmes in Turkish universities are instructed in Turkish. However, some departments and universities offer programmes in English, French or Arabic. The candidates who want to study in these languages need to have an internationally recognized certificate to prove their language proficiency. Also, most of these foreign language programmes may ask international admission test scores such as GRE, GMAT, SAT etc. Candidates can check the language of instruction while selecting the programmes.
All Türkiye Scholarships winners who do not have C1 Level Certificate for Turkish Proficiency (including those who are placed into English, French or Arabic-taught programmes) must attend 1-year Turkish Preparatory Course.
Art and Sport Scholarship Programmes is specifically designed to encourage the skilled international students in the fields of art and sport to study at undergraduate, master or PhD (proficiency in art) degree levels in the prestigious Turkish universities with opportunities of Türkiye Scholarships. Applicants selected to be funded take one-year Turkish Language Course covered by scholarship. Subsequently, they have to receive an acceptance from the relevant faculties of Turkish universities. Applicants are expected to have documents (official certificate, portfolio, etc.) to prove their success in the field they apply for.
The Scholarship Covers...
• Monthly stipend (600 TL for undergraduate, 850 TL for master and 1.200 TL for PhD )
• Full tuition fee
• 1-year Turkish language course
• Free accommodation
• Round-trip air ticket
• Health insurance
Special Note for Candidates from Syria:
Application and selection process for candidates from Syria will be carried out with a different schedule from general schedule of Türkiye Scholarships. Information about deadlines and implementation will be shared afterwards.
By taking this opportunity, we would like to remind you that candidates from Syria applying for a scholarship in undergraduate level must take the Equivalence Exam held by Ministry of National Education of Republic of Turkey and must be successful at this exam in order to be granted.
Eligibility To be eligible for Undergraduate Programmes, applicants must;
• be a citizen of a country other than Turkey (Anyone holding or ever held Turkish citizenship before cannot apply),
• not be a registered student in Turkish universities at the level of study they are applying,
• be have graduated or are likely to graduate from a secondary education institution,
• born no earlier than 01.01.1995 for undergraduate programmes,
• have at least specified (% 90 for medical sciences, % 70 for other undergraduate programs) cumulative grade point average, diploma grade, national exam or international exam score,
• be in good health
To be eligible for Postgraduate Programmes, applicants must;
• be a citizen of a country other than Turkey (Anyone holding or ever held Turkish citizenship before cannot apply)
• not be a registered student in Turkish universities at the level of study they are applying.
• be a bachelor's or master's degree holder by 30th of July 2015 at the latest
• born no earlier than 01.01.1986 for master's programmes,
• born no earlier than 01.01.1981 for doctorate programmes,
• have at least 75 % cumulative grade point average or diploma grade over their maximum graduation grade or have at least 75 % success in any accepted national or international graduate admissions test.
• be in good health
Sunday - Thursday
09:00 - 13:00 / 13:30 - 17:00
|1/1/2021||1/1/2021||1 January (new-year's)|
|2/17/2021||2/18/2021||17 February Revolution Day|
|5/13/2021||5/13/2021||Aid - Al Fitr|
|7/20/2021||7/22/2021||Aid - Al Adha|
|10/18/2021||10/18/2021||Birthday of Prophet Muhammed|
|10/29/2021||10/29/2021||29 October National Day|
+ 90 312 292 29 29